Cardarine - GW50156
Usage: 1-2 capsules
Capsule per container: 90
Amount per capsule: ( 10mg)
Half life: GW-501516 20-24 hours
Not intended for human consumption. You must be at least 21 years old to purchase.
These Statements have not been evaluated by FDA. this product is note intended to cure, prevent treat or diagnose an disease.
GW501516, sometimes referred to as cardarine, is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) that was first created with the intention of treating obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease. But because of its purported capacity to boost fat burning and endurance, it has become more well-known in the bodybuilding and fitness sectors as a performance-enhancing substance.
Cardarine is not authorized for use in humans and is forbidden by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) and the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) due to possible health risks, including an increased risk of cancer, despite some studies suggesting that it may improve exercise performance.
How does it work?
Cardarine, or GW501516, is a drug that was initially developed to treat metabolic and cardiovascular conditions. It works by activating the body’s peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor, or PPAR-delta.
It is important to keep in mind that using cardarine as a performance-enhancing drug is illegal in many countries, including the US.Cardarine is widely available as a research chemical, and certain internet vendors may provide dosage guidelines. Sadly, there’s a risk of receiving tainted or fraudulent products, and these dosages could not be accurate or suitable for human use.
Benefits Of GW-501516:
Based on studies conducted on animals, the following are some possible benefits:
- It has been shown that cardarine increases the expression of genes related to energy metabolism and oxidative metabolism, which can improve endurance and energy levels.
- Cardarine may promote the body’s utilization of fat reserves as an energy source, which would enhance fat burning and cause weight loss.
- Cardarine has been shown in animal models to decrease inflammation, which may be beneficial for people with inflammatory conditions.
- Research on animals suggests that caterine may provide protection against a number of illnesses, such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Cardarine has been connected in animal studies to a higher risk of cancer, including cancers of the stomach, liver, and skin.
- Damage to the liver: Cardarine has been linked to increased liver enzyme levels and liver damage in several animal studies.
- Changes in lipid levels: Cardarine may increase HDL cholesterol.
Where to Buy GW-501516 Online?